1. A portable electric razor that you can use on both dry and wet skin so you never again have to panic when you realize you need that mid-vacay touch-up. You're about to head to the beach but ~eep~ you forgot to shave under your arms. It won't irritate your skin and is travel-friendly since it's cordless and compact.
2. Folex spot remover you can use on carpets, upholstery, and clothing — it'll instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Yes your kiddo just vom'ed on you with zero warning, but at least you are prepared.
3. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease so you don't shock guests the next time you open the oven during a dinner party. You're celebrating your new home (!!!) and don't want that burnt food smell wafting through the kitchen.
4. Self-defense keychains so you feel a bit more secure while walking home at night or using public transportation. The actual keychain is made of solid aluminum and can be used to break windows, too. It's always better to be prepared than not, but *hopefully* these will never have to be tested.
5. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner that'll reach deep into your drain pipes to eliminate grime and buildup on pipe walls and blades. It'll blast away odors, leaving your disposal smelling like sweetly scented flowers the next time you realize you've got a sewage smell lingering in your kitchen.
6. A six-piece plastic drawer organizer set so versatile, you can use them for cosmetics, office supplies, or random necessities you keep in the infamous junk drawer. You just started a new job and don't want to be late; therefore you NEED things neat and orderly so you can apply makeup, find a hair tie, and locate your lip balm efficiently.
7. Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner that'll remove grease, burnt- and baked-on foods, and random stains that have befallen your stove top. Post exhausting meal-prep, you want clean-up to be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Hey — at least you have chicken and veggies ready to go for the week.
8. Mini spatulas to get every last drop out of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, sauce, cosmetics, and condiment bottles. You're about to head out on a big date and you just can't seem to get any more foundation out of the bottle...time to eke out the last remaining drops with this bad boy.
9. A grooming glove that'll perfect your pet's coat just like a costly professional groomer would. Now the two of you can snuggle together post an extremely long and stressful day of pretending to ~luv~ your job without fear of covering your furniture in a fur coat.
10. A hands-free shopping bag carrier so you can complete the 10-bag hold without making five separate trips or breaking a finger. You've finally successfully adulted and bought groceries, picked up your prescription, and ran to the post office. Now it's time to quickly get inside your home and lay facedown for two hours.
11. Moldable glue that'll bond to literally anything and turn into silicone rubber. It can be used for a ton of DIY projects around the house, but most importantly it will help seal your numerous frayed charging wires so you can get a full charge before heading out for the night. Last time you left with 20% battery and your phone died justttt before you could call an Uber home.
12. A set of bed bands so your fitted sheet stays in place through the entire night, saving you from constantly tugging them down each and every time you toss and turn in bed. You've got a big exam tomorrow morning and a full night of slumber is essential.
13. A set of drawer organizers to finally get your undergarments and socks into heavenly order so you don't have to frantically look for one that one bra shoved all the way toward the back of your drawer. You're trying to make it to the airport on time for your island getaway and want your comfiest travel bra and will NOT settle until you find it.
14. A drain clog remover that'll unclog your pipes so you don't have to spend hundreds on a plumber the next time your hair decides to ONCE AGAIN create a clog. It's covered in thousands of micro hooks that grab gunk so you don't have to stand in dirty tub water.
15. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover so you don't have to use extensive elbow grease to get your bathroom clean right before your parents come over. You finally get to show them your new place and wanna impress, not have them shriek in horror the moment they open the bathroom door.
16. A Rubbermaid produce saver that'll lengthen the life span of your groceries by regulating the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and preventing moisture build-up, slowing down the spoilage process. Now you'll actually get your money's worth of all those fruits and veggies you buy every week, even when you barely get around to eating them on-time because you break and order Seamless. Woops.
17. Microwave covers to control soup and sauce explosions from happening. You just wanna eat your food, not have it get cold while you're sopping up the literal mess that is your microwave. You can also use them to store leftovers *and* while cooking via stovetop.
18. A sock coupler if that's your Achilles' heel of laundry. No more sock relationships torn apart because one was tragically dropped or lost in the icky grooves of the machine. And no more money spent trying to replace fallen sock soldiers.
19. A mini steamer so you never again have to pull out the ironing board for last-minute touchups. It'll produce steam in two minutes and last a full 15, so you can tackle your pants and shirt without having to refill the water tank. Now you're ready to tackle that big presentation.
20. Mesh laundry bags that'll help separate lights from darks and delicates from non-delicates to keep laundry organized. That way, you can just pop the bags into the machine instead of desperately searching for items at the bottom of your bin since you've already waited too long to do your laundry in the first place.
21. A seat-gap filler to keep change, credit cards, rings, and French fries from plummeting into the black hole that exists between your seat and the center console. You just treated yourself to a large fry after a tough week, you want to consume every 👏🏼 last 👏🏼 one.
22. Magnetic twist ties so versatile, you'll use them all over the house. AKA, a simple solution to creating order in your life and a way to always know where your keys are located after getting home. Need to run out to pick up milk? No problem.
23. A rubber jar opener that'll provide a sturdy grip so you can actually open a sauce jar on the first try. Plus, there are no moving parts to break, so you can count on this opener to last you a longggg time. Time for a Sunday sauce.
24. A bracelet tool so you can fasten jewelry clasps quickly and efficiently without contorting your hand into a finger-numbing position. The bracelet your mom gifted you for your birthday is meant to be worn – not sit in your jewelry box collecting dust.
25. Clear silicone lids to keep leftovers fresh and easily identifiable while in your fridge. They're stackable, stretchy, and microwave-safe so you can bring them to work without having to worry about spills. You finally put in the time to do some home-cooking, might as well enjoy the best part (leftovers!!!).
26. A handbag light so you can actually see what you're reaching for when you need to quickly grab your keys after a trip home at night. It's FREEZING outside and you just wanna get indoors. This one has a sensor to light up when motion occurs (like your hand reaching in).
27. Car trunk organizers that'll adhere to standard trunk liners and floor mats to secure groceries, shopping bags, and plants. Instead of listening to items roll around in the back of your trunk, you'll be able to separate items and keep them compartmentalized while you drive! A successful grocery run is one without broken eggs.
28. A life-changing medicine cabinet organizer so you no longer have to worry about things tumbling out the moment you dare open the door. You also will no longer need to spend five minutes just searching for that dang Advil bottle when you've got a serious headache coming on.
29. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover for carpet, couches, clothing, and bedding. Just imagine a household and car that's not covered in pet hair. It'll sweep up hair instantly, so you can run it over the couch before guests come over. No more endless hours spent vacuuming before game night.
30. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish so you can rid of scuffs, water marks, and anything else lingering on your tables within 20 minutes of application. It'll polish and add a protective layer to prevent the wood from once again drying out and fading. Goodbye water rings from the birthday party you hosted last night.
31. A portable fabric defuzzer that'll breathe life into your wardrobe so you don't have to waste time and money on new items (especially if you're tight on budget). You've got some staple pieces, which means you want those pieces to last! There's no better way to refresh a sweater than with some super satisfying defuzzing.
32. Touch-up razors so you can safely remove unwanted peach fuzz + stray eyebrow and chin hairs. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won't cut your skin, plus you'll receive an extra attachment for super-precise eyebrow shaping. No more sitting in front of the mirror with tweezers trying to catch that last hair.
We bow down to these products.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out:
19 Totally Underrated Places To Get Cute And Cheap Jewelry Online
The Best Places To Buy Bras Online