We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gold metal tripod lamp with an easy on/off switch that'll provide a modern touch to any room in your home.
2. Or a minimal standing lamp so you can get the necessary lighting without sacrificing any space. It's ideal for smaller spaces with tight corners!
3. A light green macrame wall hanging to add texture to your otherwise bare walls.
4. A colorful shag rug that'll fight off freezing cold floors and add some cushion under your feet.
5. And for ultimate comfort, a couple shag pillows to make your bedroom so cozy, you'll never want to leave.
6. A Himalayan pink salt lamp for a relaxing environment and calming glow. It's great for a home office to aid in stress reduction.
7. An ombre throw to provide warmth when you're snuggling in for movie night.
8. A strand of fairy lights so you can decorate your home to be a twinkling wonderland. These 20-feet strings have eight light modes so you can go from consistent light to twinkling whenever you want.
9. A two-tiered bar cart with glass shelves, bottle rings, and locking wheels for a supreme serving station. This will become an instant hit at your next dinner party.
10. A faux succulent terrarium to hang or place on a desk or bedside table. If you've got a brown thumb, you don't need to worry about accidentally killing it!
11. A set of agate coasters with gold trim that'll provide your glasses with a chic place to rest. Goodbye messy water rings!
12. A cotton pouf that can moonlight as extra seating or as a foot rest when needed.
13. A woven runner with fringe to turn your boring table into a little decorative oasis. It can fit on round, square, or rectangular tables.
14. A 100% cotton medallion tapestry for an instant wall transformation. This will cover your white walls, adding color and pattern to liven up your space.
15. Marble bookends so your favorite reads can proudly be on display. No worries though, these marble bookends have pads on the bottom to prevent scratching or scuffing.
16. A tabletop geometric sculpture to decorate open shelving with.
17. A mini globe that'll inspire travel while also looking incredibly cute on your coffee table.
18. Mercury glass votives to sprinkle into your decor wherever you need a bit of sparkle. You can even add these to your table's centerpiece decor.
19. A rattan basket ideal for holding throws or extra pillows. With handles, this basket can be easily transported, plus the painted bottom and tassel provide a sophisticated touch.
20. Faux succulents in cement planters to add some greenery to your space — without the upkeep.
21. A vanity mirror tray so your perfumes have a resting place on your bathroom counter. Why hide your beautiful bottles if you don't have to?
22. A baroque mirror you can place in your bedroom or bathroom for elevated elegance.
23. A mounted shelf with five hooks that'll be oh so handy in your entryway. You can hang coats, keys, and even place bills to be paid on the shelf so you always remember to mail them.
24. A warmer that'll release the aroma of whatever wax melt you choose. Just place the melt on the dish and turn on the warmer. Once the wax has melted, you can pour it into its mold to harden and be reused.
25. A coir doormat so you'll always be greeted by a warm welcome, even if your day wasn't so happy. This one has a vinyl backing to ensure it stays safely in place.
26. A wooden frame for your bedside table or for a gallery wall. Either way, you'll be able to commemorate some of your most beloved family memories.
27. A faux-fur sheepskin you can throw over dining chairs, dining benches, and....literally anything else for instant warmth.
28. A glass hurricane vase to hold blooms or simpler floral arrangements like palm leaves.
29. A sunburst mirror set that you can arrange together or separate based on your needs. They can even be mixed into a gallery wall!
30. A fashion art print for your bedroom to remind you to always dress like the glamorous queen you are.
31. A Disney marquee sign if you grew up a true Disney kid and want to remember the good ol' days of animated movies like Hercules and The Lion King.
32. A farmhouse wall clock to achieve that farmhouse vibe Chip and Joanna do so effortlessly.
33. A lucite pull with satin gold accents to perk up your kitchen cabinets. You can also add these to a bedroom dresser!
Just think about all the money you're about to save!!!
Looking for more amazing things for your home? Check out these articles:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.