32 Pieces Of Decor From Walmart That’d Make Any Interior Designer Proud
Time for a makeover!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A geometric candle holder so cool, you can leave it perched on an entryway table alone and it will still elevate your home's style. Its clean lines and rich color will turn an ordinary item into a statement piece.
2. A patterned tassel pillow to finish off your freshly-made bed. Adding color and pattern is a low commitment option if you're a bit too afraid to purchase a bold duvet.
3. A farmhouse-style kitchen sign that'll give your home serious Chip and Joanna vibes. You may get your eggs from a grocery store, but maybe keep that on the down low.
4. A modern wall mirror with gold and bronze tones you'll immediately want to add to your bedroom or bathroom. You can hang it any way you want, depending on what section you want facing top or bottom.
5. A metal and marble desk lamp, because if you're gonna be stuck at desk for hours on end, you might as well make the surrounding decor attractive.
6. A faux sheepskin that can be used in various ways: as a rug or draped over a chair or dining bench. You can also layer it over a larger area rug.
8. A tabletop globe to add to a home office or bookshelf. Whether you keep a running tally of bucket list travel spots is up to you.
9. Colorblock wall art you can add to a gallery wall or hang individually. The soft color palette works well with neutral tones like beiges and creams.
10. An adorable elephant pillow to layer onto a couch for a fun, colorful addition. For a pop, layer it in front of solid-colored pillows so the pattern doesn't get buried among others.
11. A hanging succulent stand that'll provide some greenery without the necessary upkeep. You'll receive the faux plant, too, so all you've got to decide is where to place the stand.
12. A galvanized wall clock with large numbers you can easily incorporate into industrial or farmhouse decor. It can cross into both styles, especially with the metal and faux-wood accents.
13. A trio of etched vases to use as a centerpiece for a dining room table. Clustered together they'll create a gorgeous silhouette.
14. A chic hexagon floor lamp that'll nestle perfectly in a bedroom or living room corner. But don't hide it — with this contemporary design, you'll want it on view.
15. A boho-esque tapestry, because sometimes you want some wall decor without having to nail holes into your wall for framed art pieces. You can hang this tapestry with command hooks, so you don't have to worry about leaving behind damage.
16. A scalloped flat weave rug that'll look adorable in any room you place it in. It's durable, which makes it an excellent option for areas of high foot traffic.
17. A minimal, geometric art piece you can place anywhere without it being distracting. Its muted hues blend well with any color palette.
18. A ceramic pineapple, because what better way to transport yourself to a tropical paradise? You can use it as an accent piece on a coffee table, bedside table, or bookshelf.
19. Colorblock curtains to provide a bit of privacy to your home. They're also a great way to sneak some style into a room.
20. A macrame wall hanging that'll add some texture to your walls. It's a stylish alternative to traditional wall decor like framed paintings or photographs.
21. A matte black and wood lantern you can place on the floor for ambient light in places where overhead lighting and lamps seem too harsh. With clean lines, it won't seem bulky or take up too much space in a bedroom or reading nook.
22. A floor pillow so you have extra seating when the occasion calls for it. It can easily be stored when not in use, too.
23. A trio of seagrass baskets for extra storage that won't be an eyesore when left out. You can use them for throws, extra towels, or even shoes.
24. A gold and pink velvet pillow to up the level of glam in your home. You don't need to drop big bucks to turn your bedroom into a luxurious space!
25. A mirror tray that can hold perfume bottles, jewelry, and some makeup plus look super posh on your vanity.
26. An ombre throw to provide warmth when you're snuggling in for movie night. You can drape it over the arm of your couch when you're done, too.
27. A cotton pouf that can moonlight as a foot rest when needed. Any piece of decor that is also functional is something we can get behind.
28. A lucite pull with satin gold accents to perk up your kitchen cabinets. You can also add these to a bedroom dresser!
29. A coir doormat so you'll always be greeted by a warm welcome, even if your day wasn't so happy. This one has a vinyl backing to ensure it stays safely in place.
30. A floating shelf to display your favorite items without adding bulk to your walls. The shelf can be hung horizontally or vertically and it comes with hidden hinges so you won't have to deal with unsightly brackets.
31. A half-moon entryway table that'll play catchall to all the items you spend way too much time looking for every morning. Like your keys and wallet, for starters.
32. A marbled cheese board, because when you're not serving up cheese and crackers, it can stay neatly on display and still be a beautiful piece of decor.
Looking at your newly decorated home like:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: