6. Hunter rain boots so you can splash around in puddles, successfully keep your feet dry, and look cute doing it.
8. Dr. Martens boots because everyone needs a pair of combat boots to make them feel like a true badass.
9. UGG slippers can keep your feet nice and warm during the colder months. Toasty toes = happy toes.
10. Adidas Stan Smith sneakers to help you rock that crisp, all-white outfit without sacrificing comfort.
11. Over-the-knee Steve Madden boots that'll give off the sexy thigh-high look while showcasing your legs.
17. Frye riding boots for a more sophisticated equestrian look. Now just find a horse for that Insta.
20. Sam Edelman heeled sandals you'll most definitely want to pack for your next warm weather vacay. And they won't even take up much space in your suitcase, so win-win!
21. Short cowboy boots with enough Western flair to make you feel like you're running a farm during the old ranching days.
22. Nike sneakers to add to your collection of incredibly cool kicks. Fellow sneaker heads will be proud.
25. Cat-inspired Mary Jane flats that'll be purrrfectly adorable on your feet. Every time you look down, you'll smile.
26. Insulated snow boots to fight the days when Mother Nature decides to dump snow on us and turn the outside world into a tundra. TYSM, Mother Nature.
28. Sam Edelman embroidered heeled boots so beautifully detailed, you won't be able to resist adding them to your shopping cart.
29. Peep-toe slides you'll want to slip into immediately. They'll also let you show off a fresh pedicure.
30. Leather sneakers that'll totally help you ace that streetwear look. Like, where's the paparazzi at?
32. Snakeskin pumps so you can strut your stuff as if you were on a runway. Just kidding, the world IS your runway!
33. And finally, hightop Converse that'll make you feel like a part of the cast of The Sandlot. And who doesn't want that?
When your family gets on you for having "too many pairs of shoes" as if that's a thing:
Looking for my ways to enhance your wardrobe? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.