14 Makeup Removers You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
So you won't wake up looking like a raccoon.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Raw coconut oil (yes, we swear) to wipe away any traces of makeup that are leftover from a full day of wear. It's organic and non-GMO, so you don't have to worry about any hidden chemicals.
2. A jar of Banila Clean It Zero cleansing balm that'll work without stripping your skin of moisture — and then and wash off as a foam. It'll carry away dead skin cells, grime buildup, and impurities.
3. The ever popular Makeup Eraser so you can stop spending so much cash on packaged wipes. This magic little cloth only requires water to get the job done. Yes, JUST water!
4. A container of Albolene moisturizing cleanser, because continuously applying and removing makeup can leave your face feeling dry as heck. Albolene will replenish that moisture and prevent future dehydration and irritation.
5. A tin of The Body Shop's camomile cleansing butter for sensitive skin types, thanks to its creamy, soothing texture and vegan formula. It removes all types of makeup and is safe for those who wear contact lenses.
6. A bottle of Bioderma's micellar water to soothe your skin while also kicking makeup's butt. It's oil-free, great for sensitive skin, and doesn't require rinsing. And it basically trains your skin to stay moisturized.
7. An oil-based cleanser that'll dissolve sunscreen and makeup, cleanse inside pores, and reduce the appearance of blackheads. But don't worry about the oil, it will wash off completely and is great for hydration.
8. A container of Pond's cold cream cleanser, because it's a long-time favorite and dermatologist-tested. It'll infuse your skin with nutrients (it's 50% moisturizer) and takes makeup off with a cooling effect.
9. A bottle of BareMinerals cleansing oil so you can achieve full makeup removal, smooth skin, and zero dry spots. It's made for all skin types, too!
10. A three-in-one Klorane cleanser, toner, and makeup remover to simplify your skincare routine. It's alcohol-, paraben-, and fragrance-free. Oh, it's also formulated from soothing cornflower water.
11. An inexpensive cleansing oil that'll wipe away sebum along with traces of makeup. It'll foam up for a deep clean and won't require a second, backup wash.
12. A pack of silicone brushes, because while your fingers are effective, using a brush can result in a deeper clean. Plus, your fingers absorb a good amount of whatever you're using, so in order to not waste product, a brush is an excellent substitute!
13. Or a sonic rotating brush with four heads to get every ounce of makeup off. It'll do the work of removing dirt and environmental irritants, leaving your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The charging base also doubles a stand so you can leave the brush out on your bathroom counter.
14. A pack of Innisfree olive oil-infused wipes that are both effective and nutrient-packed. They're gentle, fast-acting, and safe for your eyes.
These days are longgggg gone:
Need more for your skin? Check out Korean skincare products you need to know, drugstore products that actually fight acne, products to help deal with dry skin, or check out all of our beauty content for even more great stuff for your hair, skin, and more.
For even more content, check out: