We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A light wash denim jacket for a spring staple. If you go the full season without wearing a denim jacket, I'm shocked. It's versatile, comfortable, and incredibly cute styled over a dress.
2. A slouchy linen-blend jacket with an adjustable belt to cinch your waistline. Its neutral color can be paired with anything.
3. A waterproof jacket so you never have to miss out on brunch plans just because of rainy weather. It features multiple pockets, a breathable mesh liner, and a removable hood.
4. A hooded puffer for those colder transition days from winter to spring. But fear not, this jacket won't add bulk — and with contoured seams, it'll create a streamlined look.
5. A long, striped jacket to add some color to a white outfit. The length will provide coverage for layering over a pair of leggings nicely.
6. A classic trench coat for a more professional look. Elle Woods after getting into Harvard Law would definitely approve.
7. A cropped linen jacket, because everyone deserves an adorable piece that can go from day to night effortlessly.
8. A camo jacket to pair with dark wash jeans and a black tank for instant streetwear vibes. You can cuff the sleeves or leave them long for more coverage.
9. A floral blazer, because spring without florals isn't really spring at all. It can be paired with black jeans for a casual look, but can also be worn to dinner or a concert.
10. An embroidered leather jacket that'll look incredibly cool paired with a floral dress. Its weight will keep you warm on evenings out, but it's light enough to wear during a day outing.
11. A sequined bomber jacket to wear out for a bit of shine. If you're looking for a head turner, this is definitely it.
12. A color-blocked windbreaker perfect for a morning run, afternoon hike, or post-workout class coffee pickup. It's roomy, but can easily fit in a backpack or be tied around your waist.
13. A pastel striped blazer that literally screams spring. I can't think of a better way to welcome the season than with gorgeous color.
14. A modern take on a military jacket, because we're all about reinventing traditional looks. It features a draped, oversized fit, a drawstring waist, and front chest pocket.
15. An open blazer to keep on the back of your office chair for meetings, presentations, or just when the AC is turned on high.
16. Or a belted blazer that'll easily become the center of attention during the morning elevator run-in with your boss. You can layer a light blouse underneath or a cami for a night out.
17. An activewear jacket you can throw on before your morning yoga class or for an afternoon run. It's breathable, includes thumb-holes and zippered pockets for valuables, and has a reflective logo for an added level of visibility while jogging at night.
18. Or a relaxed-fit UPF (AKA, ultraviolet sun protection) activewear jacket to layer over a bathing suit for beach trips and summer vacations. It's super sleek and has a convenient arm pocket for house keys.
19. An everyday errands jacket with a detachable hood and waterproof outer shell. The sleeves can be rolled and snapped into placing, exposing a preppy striped inner lining.
20. A jean jacket/hoodie combo for that easy mix of comfort and style. The drawstring hood is removable and the faded wash is a more casual take on the classic jean jacket.
21. A whimsical polkadot raincoat that'll transform rainy spring days into an opportunity for an adorable fashion statement.
22. A hooded parka made from sustainable Tencel fabric to welcome in the new season. It tends to have a baggier feel, so size down if you want a fitted look. Overall, it's the perfect slouchy option if you like to be hugged in soft fabric.
23. A popular J.Crew twill jacket, because it's yet another staple for the season. It's durable, flexible, and just so versatile. It'll sit right at your hip and has an obscene amount of pockets. Score.
24. A pleated peplum blazer that can go from work to weekend when paired with a pair of statement earrings and heels. The blush color is the perfect greeting for warmer weather (finally).
25. A quilted jacket in a neutral color if you're not a huge fan of bright color. Plus, the black won't show dirt, which is a huge plus. This jacket is fully lined, but still lightweight enough for warmer weather.
26. A printed bomber jacket, because color isn't the only way to make an outfit playful. If you're mostly about solids, throwing a printed jacket on can add some dimension.
27. A barn jacket with corduroy accents so you can rock the equestrian vibe even if you're terrified of horses. You can dirty it up and then pop it in the washing machine without worry of shrinkage.
Springtime, we missed you!!!!
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, plus the best places to buy used clothing online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
For more content, check out some accessories: