We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Adhesive underarm sweat pads, because we've all suffered from some intense perspiration stains. They're ultra-light, hypoallergenic, and non-scented. They'll keep you dry even in moments of panic so you don't have to worry about wet marks.
2. A pineapple pool float that'll become your go-to come pool time. Yes, sun tanning is rather relaxing, but I'd rather do it on a cushioned float with my toes dipped into cool water than on a lounge chair where I'm set to overheat in a matter of minutes.
3. Oil-blotting sheets so you never again have to deal with a greasy face from too much perspiration. One sheet will soak up any excess shine, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. A bottle of Color Wow's Dream Coat spray to turn frizzy hair into sleek locks that'll resist humidity. Its weightless formula won't leave your hair greasy, but will make it moisture-resistant for up to three washes!
5. An insect repellent that'll ward off mosquitos, ticks, biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers, AND sand flies while being non-greasy, safe for the entire family, and practically unscented.
6. A mini wireless desk fan to cool you down during mornings of sweltering heat and humidity. Everyone's experienced getting to work literally drenched in sweat.
7. A cold brew maker, because nothing is as refreshing as an iced coffee with breakfast. It'll also help you save big bucks if you're someone who typically buys coffee every morning (sorry Starbucks).
8. And a 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle to keep you on track during the day. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
9. Belief's Aqua Bomb moisturizer to keep your skin silky smooth and free of dry patches. It's super effective and can provide hydration up to 26 hours. It's also incredibly lightweight so it can be applied under makeup with zero greasiness or residue.
10. A lens and screen cleaner, because having foggy sunglasses is the most frustrating thing when you're just trying to see in bright sunlight. This one is 100% alcohol- and ammonia-free and will leave your lenses and screens spotless.
11. An anti-chafing balm to give your thighs some sweet relief during long, active days. You can use it if your bra rubs, too. And the best part – it's made of Vitamins A, B, E, and F so it's hydrating and non-irritating to skin.
12. Liquid ant baits that'll exterminate pesky ants that always seem to raid your home come summertime. You can place them anywhere around your home, plus they'll remain fresh until opened. Once it's filled, just trash and repeat if necessary!
13. A roomy weekend bag to make packing for a quick getaway so much easier. The best part? It folds into itself and zippers closed so you can easily store it on a shelf when not in use. Plus, the the straps are long enough to lift over your shoulder while traveling.
14. And a set of packing cubes, because they'll help you increase space in your bag like no other. The double-stitching makes them incredibly strong, so no, they won't split from being over-stuffed with your belongings on your August vacation.
15. A waterproof phone pouch that'll keep your device bone dry during days spent out on the water. It can fit iPhones, Samsungs, and Google Pixels, and allows your touchscreen to work through the lining.
16. A Burt's Bee aloe and coconut oil sunburn remedy so you can escape some of that prickly heat pain that comes along with too much sun exposure. PSA: please also try to combat sunburns from happening by using enough sunscreen (and using it correctly)!
17. A little dehumidifier that'll prevent mold and mildew growth in your bathroom during muggy summer months. With a quiet motor, you can leave it running during the night without disturbance.
18. An insulated picnic basket so you can head to the park without having to worry about lunch spoiling along the way. The basket can hold up to 65 pounds and features a leak-proof lining that can easily be wiped down after use.
19. A NYX setting spray that'll finish off your day's makeup application. It'll mattify your foundation and prevent things like humidity and sweat from ruining your look. AMEN.
20. A portable electric razor you can use on both dry and wet skin to make morning touch-ups easy breezy. This is great to bring along during a beach vacation!
21. A Paul Mitchell shampoo that'll help rid your strands of chlorine buildup from pool water. It can stop blonde hair from turning that icky greenish color and rid of the chemical smell that usually comes along with a lot of time spent in the water.
22. A lightweight, loose-fitting pajama set so you can sleep cooly at night. When your pajamas feel tight and sticky, trying to fall asleep in humid weather will only be more challenging.
23. A pair of polarized, floatable sunglasses you'll actually feel comfortable taking into the ocean with you. You won't have to worry about them sinking when you're bobbing in the waves.
24. LED BBQ lights so you can grill at any time of night without running the risk of burning your food. They're magnetic, so they'll attach on to your hood.
25. And a propane tank scale that'll give you a heads up when you're running low. Running out mid-grill session is the absolute worst.
26. A portable chair with a built-in four-can cooler for camping, tailgates, or beach trips when you want a little comfort. It's also got a cup holder, built-in pocket, and a fully cushioned seat and back.
27. And a mesh beach bag so you can conveniently carry towels, hats, sunscreen, magazines, and whatever else on your next excursion all in one place. It has a waterproof inside pocket for the perfect place for you to keep personal items, too.
Me, all summer long.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out:
Amazon Prime Day is happening July 15–16 this year. Don't have a Prime account yet? Sign up now to be ready to take advantage of all the deals!`
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.