We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A custom city ring if they're far from family and are feeling a bit homesick.
2. Or a Homesick candle to remind them of the scent of their hometown.
3. A Dundie award so they know just how terrific they are at their job.
4. A Bob Ross heat-changing mug to make their morning cup of coffee even more enjoyable.
5. A mini sink paperclip holder for the germaphobe work BFF who is constantly using Purell.
6. A set of office folders that'll make them smile and *maybe* help them get their ~crap~ done on time.
7. A narwhal tea infuser to add a bit of wildlife fun to their daily cup.
8. A 2019 planner because you want them to begin the new year on the right (and totally organized) foot.
9. An award ribbon they can proudly display on their desk to showcase the fact that they managed to be somewhat of an adult for at least part of a day.
10. A pack of Sriracha hot sauce so their lunch will always be packing some major heat.
11. A desk cactus humidifier to prevent stuffy air, chapped lips, and the spread of germs. They'll definitely thank you for this one.
12. A mug warmer so they don't have to get up and down from their desk 100 times a day to combat lukewarm coffee.
13. An Unlikely Friendships calendar that maybe represents your not-to-be-expected, but incredibly strong bond.
14. A sloth life mouse pad to accurately describe both of your lifestyles and definitely how the two of you bonded in the first place.
15. A corgi butt pillow they can use during their morning commute or as extra cushion for their desk chair.
16. A water art board to promote relaxation with zero mess! All the brush needs is water. Their image will disappear when the board dries.
17. A pack of affirmation cards they'll want to read every morning for uplifting and positive messages without being overly sappy and cheesy.
18. A Michael Scott poster to hang in their cubicle so they are constantly reminded that they are Beyoncé, always.
19. A wireless Bluetooth karaoke microphone so they can really get the holiday party started.
20. An adorable planter that'll add some greenery to their work space.
21. And if they're a fan of succulents but have a serious brown thumb, these faux ones will do the job.
22. A picture frame so you can cement your friendship with an adorable photo of the two of you.
23. A human organ lunchbox to forever protect their precious lunch in the dreaded free-for-all office fridge.
24. And on that lunch-stealing note...this book of passive-aggressive notes is sure to get them to chuckle.
25. An avocado heating pad for the days when their stomach just can't seem to agree with them.
26. A popcorn popper that'll make theater-level popcorn in just four minutes AND is super easy to store in a desk drawer.
27. A monogramed business card holder so you can help them become the success story they've always dreamed of.
28. A bottle opener keychain they'll absolutely love because you've both endured the pain of *cough, cough* unnecessary meetings.
29. A name plate to make them feel like a really big deal because, well, they are!
30. A set of cable clips so they can finally make some sense out of their desk wire jungle.
31. A zen garden to help them rake away stress from that last big meeting that ended up being way more tense than anyone expected.
32. A Britney Spears candle that'll remind them to "work, bitch" when they feel like procrastinating.
33. And finally, a notepad to sum up those days when they just seem to be drowning in work. But thankfully, you have each other and therefore can make it through any late-night, last-minute project.
Complimenting your work bestie like:
Check out some amazing gift guides to help you through this holiday season:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.