We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hands-free phone holder so they can eat all the snacks, read all the books, drive all the cars, walk all the dogs, etc., while still being able to view their phone.
2. An enamel pin to commemorate all those times they've used this as an excuse to find out drama when they were really just curious for themselves.
3. An adhesive card holder that'll stick to their case to hold their most-used credit cards and ID. No more fumbling for their wallet while checking out at a store!
4. A calendar dedicated to the Instafamous account, The Dogist. They'll be able to view adorable pics of pups every single day.
5. An earbud case so they can wave goodbye to that wire jungle that currently lives inside their bag.
6. And if wires aren't their thing, then the infamous AirPods will do the trick.
7. A pair of fleece touchscreen gloves because that pull-off-one-glove-to-text sitch is just too annoying when it's freaking frigid outside.
8. A water bottle that'll store their phone so they can stay properly hydrated while on-the-go.
9. A ~purrrfect~ crossbody they can slip their phone, credit cards, and cash into.
10. A lipstick power bank so they never have to worry about *gasp* their phone dying.
11. An emoji pillow to accurately express how you feel about them in a language they most definitely speak.
12. A screen cleaner they can stick to their phone so they no longer how to deal with icky finger prints.
13. A reality check in the form of If You Give A Mouse An iPhone because maybe they're a bit too obsessed and need some help.
14. A tracking tile that'll sync to their phone so they can breathe a sigh of relief when they temporarily misplace their keys or wallet (the horror).
15. A magnetic phone mount for their car so they can actually see their GPS while driving. No more wrong left turns!
16. A pair of #hashtag earrings because they can't get through one Insta post without adding on #blessed.
17. A sloth Popsocket to inspire their lazy butts to be even lazier. Because what's better than lying in bed while playing on your phone??? Answer: nothing.
18. A phone photo printer so they can finally have those vacay pics from 2015 IRL. Helloooo, storage space!
19. A USB charger sticker to distinguish theirs from yours. No more mixups.
20. A phone sanitizer because when they find out their cell has 18x more bacteria than a public bathroom...well, they just might never pick it up again.
21. A camera lens that'll help them achieve those professional photographer-esque images.
22. A Flappy Bird poster dedicated to all the hours they've wasted playing this damn game.
23. A clip-on light to elevate their selfie game to Kim K. level.
24. A phone case with built-in pockets or one with a beautiful agate design they'll immediately fall in love with.
25. A cable organizer to avoid that detangling sesh on their next vacation.
26. A pair of headphone splitters because how can you enjoy their impeccable taste in music if you can't listen to it???
27. And an adapter for use with later iPhone models because I can guarantee they lose these super easily.
28. An animal charger clamp to prevent their wires from splitting and becoming essentially useless.
29. A screen protector because holding their breath while checking if their screen is shattered post-drop is definitely one of the most traumatizing things they've experienced.
30. A sliding camera cover if they're that paranoid person that believes the government is always spying (looks at computer camera while typing this).
31. A charging pad they can keep on their desk to decrease the number of wires they deal with on the daily.
32. And finally, a dino phone stand they'll never have to worry about going extinct.
When someone tells them to put their cell phone down:
Looking for more fun accessories? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.