We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bamboo charcoal purifying bag to neutralize odors and absorb any smelly smells that might be lingering in their car.
2. Or maybe a Dwayne Johnson freshener that'll release the lovely scent of Lily of the Valley.
3. A leakproof trash can so they can stop experiencing that wrapper/water bottle pile up in their passenger seat.
4. A sloth car decal if they're someone who prefers having a driving companion. This one is sure to turn heads.
5. A pack of heavy-duty rubber floor mats designed for all-weather protection for their vehicle so they never have to clean underneath the rug again.
6. A set of seat gap fillers to prevent that dreaded "my phone just dropped into the deep crevice, might as well kiss it goodbye" moment.
7. A diffuser and humidifier — it will fit perfectly in their cup holder. Talk about convenient!
8. A USB charger with four (!!!) ports so they'll never have to worry about a dead device during a long trip.
9. A set of seat covers — wave goodbye to those super annoying foot prints that always seem to appear after kids enter their vehicle.
10. A glasses holder to keep their sunnies in an easily accessible place while they cruise.
11. A faux eject button that'll scare troublesome passengers. Sigh, if only it were real.
12. A set of reflective holiday magnets because a car is just as fun to decorate as a house! Plus, they'll be able to create any pattern they'd like.
13. A roadside emergency kit so they (and you) will have peace of mind next time they hit the road.
14. A fidget toy if they're the type that gets a bit antsy in traffic. They can attach this to their keys.
15. A maintenance log book to keep track of all the work they've had done. Oil change? Check. Tires rotated? Check.
16. A panda decal sticker for their door handle that'll put a smile on their face every time they go to open their door.
17. A plush steering wheel cover because ice cold wheels are the worst wakeup call in the morning.
18. A mini cooler/warmer for beverages and snacks so they can just fully move into their beloved car.
19. A memory foam armrest so they never suffer from a sore arm as the result of sitting in an uncomfortable position during morning traffic.
20. A sun shade that'll adorably turn their car into Lightning McQueen.
21. A set of headrest hooks to provide a happy home for their handbag or backpack. And to end the unfortunate event of their bag flying around the back seat.
22. A magnetic mount for their phone, tablet, or GPS because hands-free usage is a LAW, PEOPLE.
23. A handheld vacuum so they can rid their vehicle of dirt, dust, dog hair, loose French fries, etc.
24. A corgi butt pillow to use as some extra cushion for their neck.
25. A seat cover because when their pooch decides to play in the mug at the dog park, their backseat shouldn't have to suffer the consequences.
26. A window decal that'll happily accompany them on their next, well, adventure! And as an added bonus, you can get a matching sticker for their laptop.
27. A Spotify membership because their first three months will only be $0.99!!!! Hello, sweet deal.
28. A chicken nugget sauce holder they can clip onto an air vent so they can always be dunkin' nuggets while on the road. And who doesn't love that idea???
29. And finally, a holy shit grip for those moments when they swerve and your life flashes before your eyes and you grab the overhead bar bracing yourself singing "Jesus, take the wheel" in your head.
Now go on and hit the road with your besties...but please act responsibly.
Looking for more awesome stuff for your car? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.