We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nursery organizer so he can change diapers in less than 30 seconds like a total pro. This one can hold up to 72 diapers, wipes, powder, lotions, and extra clothes. It's just like changing a tire...right?
2. And a diaper duty gag gift set to keep him smiling when the smell hits. The fact that a human being so small can create that much waste is...shocking.
3. An Atlas coffee subscription, because we all know he's not gonna be getting much sleep. Each month, Atlas will send him freshly roasted whole beans or grounds from around the world, so when he's running on less than four hours, he'll at least have a caffeinated pick-me-up waiting for him.
4. A new parent's supply kit, since the time he'll have for himself will be significantly cut in half. Self-care who? It includes an olive oil soap, lemongrass hand cream, peppermint hand cream, and unscented dry shampoo.
5. And a new baby essentials kit that'll keep him prepared for any and every newborn situation. Diaper rash? Handled.
6. A custom footprints art piece to remind him how precious his little bundle of joy is even when they're wailing at full volume and he can't figure out whether it's because they're hungry or not.
7. A sleep soother with 10 calming melodies and a star projector that'll help his little one fall asleep faster than ever before. It's cordless and has no hazardous small parts, so he'll feel comfortable laying it in the crib.
8. A pair of Allbirds sneakers, because he'll be up and moving literally all the time, so he might as well get great arch support! They're a sleek and casual shoe for everyday wear.
9. A set of hands-free ice packs for when unavoidable accidents happen. He'll probably panic, but at least he'll have these on hand to mend any bumps and bruises.
10. A six-quart Hamilton Beach slow cooker so he can make meals with zero effort. It's not like he'll have a ton of time to meal prep, so having something that does all the work for him is essential.
11. Or a Freshly meal subscription with pre-cooked meals to cut down on kitchen time. He'll get heating instructions and can choose from different meals each week.
12. A 64-ounce personalized insulated growler if he's a beer lover who likes to indulge in a cold brew after a long day of daddy-duty. He can fill it at his local brewery so he'll always have a glass ready when the baby spits up on his shirt...again.
13. A waterproof backpack with multiple pockets for diapers, bottles, electronics, and snacks. Whatever he needs, this backpack will fit so travel will seem a lot less scary.
14. A tortilla blanket so he can get a chuckle during his most trying moments. New Dad life can be tough! Everyone needs a little humor to lighten the load.
15. A neck and shoulder massager, because the stress of a newborn can cause some serious knots and tension. It has eight massaging nodes with a built-in heat feature, strength levels for deep tissue massages, and a timer.
16. A baby carrier with padded shoulder straps and front- and back-carry options so he can always keep his newborn close and protected. It'll be incredibly comfortable for long-time wear.
17. A stroller clip to keep his phone very much in-sight while going for walks. He doesn't know every trick in the book, so let's just say the "phone-a-friend" lifeline will be used quite often and that means he needs his phone within reach.
18. An Iron Man mug, because just like Tony Stark in Endgame, he's always there to save the day! Hey — he's learning just like every new dad, but he's doing his best and deserves some recognition!
19. A phone sanitizer that'll zap germs via UV-light. And let's be real — kids are a messy business, so his phone will be swimming in nasty bacteria. Keeping him and the baby healthy are a top priority!
20. A contoured 3D eye mask that won't put pressure on his eyes during those very precious moments of actual sleep. With an adjustable head strap and deep pockets, no amount of light will sneak through so he can actually get rest.
21. Alvababy reusable diapers, because the amount of diapers he'll go through (and then trash) is literally sky high. He's already stressed out, so helping his wallet from completely deflating will be a big help.
22. A wildly popular baby monitor for the super anxious dad who can't seem to leave his little bundle alone come nap time. He can customize his viewing angle and zoom so he'll always have his eye on his little one.
23. A pregnancy handbook for first-time fathers who really don't know what the heck is going on! It offers helpful advice and tips from a veteran father. Everyone needs a little guidance here and there.
24. A fill-in-the-blank book all about him so he knows his hard work and dedication is appreciated. Words of encouragement can go a long way with a struggling dad and this book is the perfect way to do so.
25. An Echo Plus that'll become his personal assistant and can remind him of to-do tasks, shopping lists, and appointments. Staying organized post-baby is already a challenging task, might as well have something to remind him when the next doctor's appointment is!
26. A pack of pacifier clips so the little one is never without the single thing that keeps them quiet. The moment it goes missing, it's like sirens go off.
27. Noise-cancelling headphones for babies that'll provide protection so dad can maintain a social life even with a newborn. They'll come in handy for sports games, concerts, and are great for travel.
28. The Rad Dad subscription box to welcome the overwhelmed Dad to the joy of parenting. Each month he'll get a box filled with grooming products, snacks, dad-themed books and apparel, toys for baby, and dad/baby activities.
Here's to you, Dad!
Looking for more gifts? Check out cheap things to treat your dad to or the best Father's Day gifts of 2019. If he's the outdoorsy type, check out the best gifts outdoorsy dads will love.
For more content, check out: