16 Cleaning Products That'll Make Your Bathroom Shine For Once
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Magic Eraser bath scrubber to eliminate any and every type of bathroom gunk you are probably afraid to admit exists within your home. All you need to do is wet the sponge with water — no solution necessary!
2. A rust-removing spray that won't require scrubbing, but will still produce amazing results. The concentrated gel will cling to stains without running, so all you have to do is wait a couple of minutes and then wipe it away.
3. A pumice stone to remove calcium, lime, and hard-water stains without scratching your toilet bowl or sink. The plastic handle means your hands won't get dirtied, but we still suggest wearing gloves!
4. A FlexiSnake drain snake that'll unclog your pipes so you don't have to spend hundreds on a plumber. It's covered in thousands of micro hooks that grab hair and other gunk.
5. Or a similar clog remover so you can finally unplug your pipes. It'll wiggle its way through your drain, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way.
6. A Clorox and Tilex mold and mildew remover spray, because with so much moisture in the air, you know you've got some nasty stuff growing in those hard-to-reach corners and crevices. The solution contains bleach, so you know this is some powerful stuff.
7. Or try this mold and mildew remover gel to blast out stains that are deeply rooted in your grout. Once you use it, it will help to prevent that icky mold and mildew from returning. And returning.
8. A bottle of Bar Keeper's Friend that'll literally tackle any type of grime. It can remove tarnish, lime buildup, rust, caked-on food, and so much more.
9. An extra-tough sponge, because sometimes the "soaking and waiting" method doesn't work. Sometimes you just gotta roll your sleeves up and start scrubbing.
10. A pair of OXO brushes for use on dark and dirty grout, shower tracks, and shower corners. The small, nylon bristles will get deep into crevices to lift out dirt.
11. A jetted bathtub cleaner to remove the gunk and scum from inside your jets. All you've got to do is run your tub with the jets on after adding the solution. It'll foam up, pulling out every gross thing hiding inside.
12. A squeegee so you can wipe excess water and and fog from your shower and mirror. It's designed to provide streak-free results and comes with adhesive hooks so you can hang it within arm's reach.
13. A Seventh Generation glass cleaner that's ammonia-free, streak-resistant, and derived from plants. It'll rid of annoying fingerprints, leaving your bathroom mirrors literally sparkling.
14. A Shark heated steam mop to wipe away dust and icky floor grime so you can say goodbye to old school mops. The two washable microfiber pads will trap dirt, while the head swivels 180 degrees to reach every corner.
15. A pack of heavy duty wipes so you can perform quick cleanups in just a few minutes. Oh, they're also gentle on hands and contain aloe vera and Vitamin E.
16. An electric scrubber with four heads and an extension arm so you can tackle your tile floor, toilet, tub, and shower walls all in one go. The rotating heads will banish mold and mildew buildup.
We love a good cleaning!
Looking for more? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
For even more content, check out: