We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Welcome, all, to the land of health and fitness. Maybe you're completely new, or maybe you're a seasoned vet. Either way, I'm here to tell you about some pretty exciting news from my dear friend, ClassPass.
What is ClassPass? Well, it's a fitness membership that provides access to a network of studios around the globe. You can take cycling classes, strength-based classes, yoga, pilates, boxing, and so much more!
How does it work? It's pretty simple. It's a credit-based system, meaning you choose the amount of credits you wish to pay for per month. With those credits, you sign up for whatever classes your heart desires via the ClassPass app.
Now it's time for that bit of exciting news I mentioned earlier (insert drumroll here). ClassPass is offering a *2-WEEK FREE TRIAL* so you can test it out and see how you like it!
Now you may be thinking, "But what's so special about ClassPass?" Below is a list of great features that make this fitness membership worth it, IMHO:
• The plan is flexible. You choose when you want to workout and where.
• You can try a slew of different types of workouts. Feel like boxing? Sure. Wanna try a HIIT-based workout? Go ahead. Never taken an aerial fabric ribbon class before? Now you can.
• You can workout anywhere! Traveling to another state for work? No problem. Taking a vacation and want to book a class while there? Totally possible.
• ClassPass will recommend classes based upon your goals if you're feeling stumped on what to try next.
• Tons of ratings and reviews are available so you can check up on a class before actually signing up.
• You'll get access to the ClassPass community to stay in touch with friends and instructors. You can also visit the community blog for info about classes, food tips, and so much more!
• If you need to take a break from ClassPass, you can join the Lite program or put your membership on hold. The Lite program is the cheapest option, and therefore the least amount of credits.
• If you run out of credits one month, you can purchase more individually or as a pack. And if you don't use all your credits in one month, they'll roll over up to 10 to your next month.
• You can cancel any class up to 12 hours before without a late fee. If you miss a class without canceling, you will be charged a late fee within seven days of the class. This method holds you responsible!
• The app comes with different achievement markers to help motivate you. For example, I just received a 50-class badge for completing 50 classes so far! You can see all your achievements in one convenient place and even share them on Facebook or Twitter.
• There are no studio limits! If you really love one gym, you can visit that gym as many times as you want within one credit cycle.