We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
If your credit card has been a bit bored lately, I've got some exciting news for you. BuzzFeed's Goodful just released a new line of products at Macy's and they are worth every single penny.
*immediately grabs wallet*
Here's absolutely everything in the line:
We'll be updating this post whenever new products are added.
1. A set of beechwood utensils with silicone handles meant to be gentle on non-stick surfaces.
2. A thermal stainless steel water bottle that'll keep liquids hot for up to 8 hours and cold for up to a full day. Plus it's leak-free!
3. A countertop greenhouse because who doesn't want garden-fresh herbs year-round? And it's super easy to maintain — its system will remind you when to water and feed the plants so you don't have to keep track.
4. A 10-piece ceramic cookware set so you can whip up literally anything and everything in your kitchen.
5. A 300 thread count duvet set for the bedroom of your dreams. You may never want to leave your bed again.
6. A wok to create your favorite stir fry. This one has a stainless steel induction base for even cooking.
7. A digital food scale with a conversion chart etched onto the top so you'll never have to ask Siri how many tablespoons are in a cup again.
8. A tong-set with silicone grips so you can flip, mix, and pick up whatever fine cuisine you're making with no hassle.
9. An organic bath towel that'll actually get softer after each wash. Magic.
10. A aluminum cookie and brownie pan set because if you don't own these baking staples...I'm literally shocked. Brownies and cookies are EVERYTHING.
11. A temperature-regulating mattress pad to help keep your bed from turning into a sauna while you slumber. It'll also provide a lovely cushion to cradle you while you snooze.
12. A tea kettle with a stylish wooden handle that'll stay cool to the touch even while the water is boiling.
13. A 300 thread count sheet set designed to be breathable so you can relax without overheating in bed.
14. A cast iron grill pan with ridges to provide those mouth-watering grill lines everyone loves to see on their steaks.
15. A 3-piece knife set with blade guards so you can dice up your vegetables like the pro chef you are, and then easily store them in a kitchen drawer.
16. A silicone oven grip and splatter lid set to eliminate microwave explosions and annoying finger burns when prepping your next meal.
17. A Hygrocotton duvet so you can actually sleep through the night without waking up with sweat beading down your neck.
18. A iced tea tumbler for anyone who wants to drink ice tea all year long. It'll brew your favorite tea in just minutes.
19. A 2-in-1 juicer and zester because fresh squeezed OJ is the best kind of OJ.
20. A cushioned bath mat so your first step out of the shower will be enjoyable and not freezing cold.
21. An 11-inch non-stick frying pan in a sleek gunmetal or sophisticated granite design to up your cookware style.
22. A 5-piece mini tool kit so you can finally reach allllll the way into those tiny containers when you're trying to get that last bit of peanut butter or Nutella.
23. A charcoal-infused 220 thread count sheet set that'll stay fresher for longer, saving you time, energy, and money when it comes to doing laundry.
24. A collapsible strainer so handy, it can also moonlight as a steamer or a lid. Yes, three totally necessary kitchen gadgets for the price of one!
25. A stainless steel bowl set with lids and non-slip handles to nix the mess, prep food, and store ingredients in your fridge!
26. A 12-inch cast iron skillet you need to add to your shopping cart ASAP for fajitas. Or pot pies. Or peach cobbler. Or...well, you get the point.
27. A fluffy pillow that'll provide your head with a cozy place to rest at the end of a long day.
28. A 5-piece kitchen gadget set including a spoon with measuring marks, a ladle strainer, a masher herb stripper, a turner with a cutting edge and ginger grater, and a slotted spoon with an herb stripper.
29. An aluminum 9-inch round cake pan set so you can bake cake *when it's not even your birthday.*
30. An infusion pitcher that'll put your own personal touch on party beverages. Plain water is a thing of the past.
31. A kitchen towel set to handle any spills that come your way. They're also gentle enough to use on fine glassware.
32. A 3-piece knife set including a chef's knife, a paring knife, and a utility knife. Aren't they ~sharp~ looking?
33. A prep bowl so you can grate and slice cheese, mushrooms, cucumbers and so much more.
34. A stackable 20-piece dinnerware set for casual nights in front of the TV or nights when you're entertaining friends. They're shaped for low-mess eating and easy storage.
35. A whisk set that'll help you whip up your go-to protein-packed omelette in just a few easy steps.
36. And finally, a 2-piece frying pan set so you actually have somewhere to put those whisked eggs for that delicious omelette. Happy eating!!
Walking out of Macy's like:
Looking for more ~amazing~ stuff for your home? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.