We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oral stress relief dropper made of herbal extracts that may help banish all your worries in just a few seconds.
2. A cozy heating pad to cuddle up with when you've just had too much.
3. An adult coloring book so you can Picasso the shit out of your anger.
4. An crocheted F-bomb stress ball for those moments when you just might ~explode~ and strangle someone.
5. A lavender oil roll-on you can apply to the inside of your wrists for the sweet smell of relaxation.
6. A motivational journal for those moments when you need to put your thoughts down on paper.
7. A set of aromatherapy sticks that will satisfy your urge when you want to burn something down.
8. A heavenly scalp massager to stop time and space.
9. A self-help book — it's not too sappy and is very worth the read.
10. A fidget cube to help you get all your nervous energy out.
11. A desktop punching bag so you can become the next Rocky and defeat the nasty Mr. T (who may just be a coworker...who knows).
12. A yoga mat that will remind you to breathe when you tense up.
13. A handy bullshit button for those times when you just gotta call it like it is.
14. A portable massager — it might help untangle even the most stubborn knots.
15. A box of stress relief tea so you can sip away when life gets tough.
16. A jar of candy chill pills that are perfect for popping.
17. A stress relief puzzle that will help you focus when your mind feels like total chaos.
18. A WTF ink stamp to express how you truly feel without even opening your mouth.
19. A dead sea minerals facial mask that will leave you feeling totally reborn.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.