1. At the begining you feel great and full of promise.
2. But after about two and a half weeks of applying for jobs you feel like this…
3. But you keep sending out resumes though you begin to suspect no one is getting them.
4. And without the Structure of college you’re begining to feel like this..
5. And you may begin to feel some depression and anxiety about your situation.
6. And suddenly it seems that everyone you know is getting their dream job and you are trying to be supportive
7. But really you are begining to feel like this
8. And when people ask you why you aren’t working… which they will… You think
9. But really you take their verbal abuse because there’s nothing to say.
10. In fact you’ve stopped telling people when you apply for jobs because it hurts too much.
11. Then you finally get an interview and you’re like..
12. So you survive the telephone interveiw and get an in-person. (Go you!!) but then you hear about the compensation package.
13. But still you’re like…
14. And now you’re waiting patiently for the result because you’re whole life rides on this turing out well.
15. And it’s been a week and you’re still waiting. Time for a follow up email!
16. But then you’re phone rings!
18. Congrats!! You Did it!! That’s right you’ve been hired!!
20. Just remember as a productive member of society…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥