23 Absolute Nightmares All Makeup Lovers Have Experienced At Some Point
Lipgloss + hair = HELL
1. Neglecting to sharpen your eye pencil exaaaactly right and getting a wooden shard right in your waterline.
2. Discovering that your favorite, can't-live-without-it product is discontinued.
3. Dropping a lot of cash on a new lipstick and then immediately finding a dupe for a third of the price.
4. Coming back from a job interview and realizing you had lipstick on your teeth the whole time.
5. Thinking your contour is perfect and then seeing yourself in office lighting.
6. Trying to get your eyeliner wings even and creating two panda eyes by mistake.
7. Sneezing while applying mascara.
8. Falling asleep in your makeup and then waking up next to your *ahem* suitor from the night before.
9. Using cover-up on a zit and only succeeding to make it 1,000 times more noticeable.
10. Realizing your foundation no longer matches your skin tone.
"Damn it, winter. You ruined my entire look."
11. Dropping an open lipstick on the floor and losing it forever.
12. Attempting to shape your brows and accidentally removing MOST OF THEM.
13. Or trying to fill in your brows and accidentally creating a monster.
14. Having a weird reaction to your makeup and discovering that it's probably because it expired 700 years ago.