1. You wake up every morning fully intending to make good decisions, but then you remember McDonald's breakfast exists.
2. You tried a green juice... that one time. And never again. Because it tasted like EVERY LEAF.
It ain't easy being green.
3. You have purchased a lot of cute workout clothes... that you wear to go grocery shopping.
4. You look at "fitspiration" posts while eating KFC.
5. You have downloaded an app to keep track of your meals, and you've already lied to it.
6. You usually order a salad (with extra bacon and bleu cheese dressing).
7. And you've seriously wondered whether a pizza counts as salad.
8. And you're like pretty sure fries count as a serving of vegetables.
And tomato is a fruit, so with ketchup, they're practically a health food.
9. You've often asked "is this bad for you" while eating something you know is definitely bad for you.
10. You've made it a point to get more sleep, but then you end up doing nothing online until 3 a.m.
JEFF GOLDBLUM GIFS DON'T JUST REBLOG THEMSELVES.
11. You've signed up for a gym membership and were very good about working out three times.
Hundreds of dollars well-spent.
12. And whenever you DO work out, you immediately use it as an excuse to eat more.
13. Your cheat days often turn into cheat months.
14. You've tried arguing that eating is technically a form of exercise.
It's like basketball and my mouth is the hoop and I am the champion. The Derrick Rose of pizza rolls. The Kobe Bryant of kobe sliders. The Steph Curry of literal curry.
15. You've purchased 100-calorie pack snacks and promptly eaten the entire box in one sitting.
16. You've gone ahead and counted soda as part of your goal to drink eight glasses of water a day.
Iced coffee counts, too.