1. First 100 Words, by Roger Priddy
2. Oli / Ollie, by Olivier Dunrea
3. Before You Were Here, Mi Amor, by Samantha Vamos
4. Arroz Con Leche: Popular Songs and Rhymes from Latin America, by Lulu Delacre
5. The Cat in the Hat, by Dr. Suess and translated by Carlos Rivera
Age Range: 3 - 7 years
What It's About: Oh, you know this. The time-honored story of an offbeat cat with questionable taste in accessories (a hat... but no pants?) has been translated into several bilingual editions, helping kids learn to read in different languages through rhyme and humor.