A novela based on the life of iconic salsa singer Celia Cruz is coming to Telemundo and, judging from previews out so far, it's going to make us cry.
Have a look:
1. We'll get to see that following her dream wasn't easy:
2. In fact, we'll get to know a lot about pre-fame Celia.
3. We'll be served some GRADE-A DRAMA.
4. The novela won't shy away from the racist and sexist crap Celia faced on her way to becoming a star.
5. This novela is definitely going to make us cry.
6. In fact, we'll also see a lot about what was happening in Cuba at the time Celia was rising to fame.
7. We'll get to learn about her romance with her manager and fellow musician Pedro Knight.
8. We'll get to see A LOT OF LOOKS!
9. And, very importantly: The novela WILL feature her iconic wigs.
Celia is set to air this fall on Telemundo.