1. You've been referring to young people as "youths" since you were, like, 10.
Eighth graders, everywhere!
2. You're aware that being told you have an "old soul" is a kind way of saying "you act like my grandpa."
3. You wish you were old and wealthy enough to afford a house with a lawn so you could yell at kids to stay off it.
4. You're not getting older; your age is just catching up to you.
5. You bring a sweater everywhere.
6. You've wiped some schmutz off a friend's face.
7. You honestly love Werther's Originals.
8. You have asked "is it weird to go to bed at 9" as a "joke."
9. "A night out" = 6 o'clock wine date, followed by immediately getting sleepy
Cheese in various forms is often also involved.