27 Ways You're Basically Flaca From "Orange Is The New Black"
You are human and you need to be loved.
1. First of all, your taste in music is impeccable.
2. And it's frustrating when others aren't on your level, taste-wise.
3. Like, seriously.
4. You give great advice.
5. Like, truly, people should always listen to what you say.
6. You're a grammar nerd and not shy about it.
You could figuratively die over this inanity.
7. You've got rhythm.
8. You can't help being fashionable.
9. ...Because you're not afraid to take a few fashion risks.
The higher the flatform, the closer to God.
10. You're, like, mad deep, too.
11. It's just too bad that people don't always understand your depth, you know?
12. In fact, sometimes it's clear that others are threatened by your greatness.
13. Which is fine, because YOU know your worth.
14. You keep on telling it like it is.
15. Your makeup is flawless.
16. And it's BEEN amazing since your high school days.
17. Because you know God is in the details, like matching your lip color to your hair streak.
18. Your friends are the best in the world.
No one can come close to your squad.
19. Like, your best friend might actually be a genius.
20. You have mad pride and no one can take that away from you.
21. You're not afraid to call out bullshit when you see it.
Real beauty comes from within. But eyeliner does help draw it out.
22. And you never hesitate to enlighten others.
23. You have a healthy sense of ~irony~.
Like rain on your wedding day. Or the good advice you just didn't take.
24. You're irreplaceable.
25. You have an artistic vision.
It comes naturally.