1. When you want to share how you really feel about group projects.
2. When the teacher calls on you because you're clearly daydreaming in class.
3. When your name gets special mention during the morning announcements.
4. When you realize you're only able to retain a few key terms from your foreign language class.
5. When you're seriously wondering whether you even need school to make a career out of just being you.
6. When you're wondering if you could skip an exam by feigning illness.
7. When you have a pop quiz on a Friday.
8. When you're trying not to get picked last for a basketball team in gym class.
9. When you clearly didn't study for your history exam.
10. When the teacher asks if you copied a classmate's homework.
11. When you make friends with a freshman during Spirit Week.
12. When it's picture day.
Oh, lambs, this just won't do.