1. Checking to see which stall is free and accidentally locking eyes with someone inside.
2. Running into someone you know in the bathroom and wondering who will be the first to say hi.
3. Getting a stall that doesn't lock.
4. Or getting a stall that doesn't unlock.
5. Finding yourself stuck next to a talker.
6. Being trapped in a Poop Loop.
7. Extra high water levels.
8. Unexpected sounds.
9. Attempts to cover unexpected sounds by clearing your throat.
10. Laughing at another person's unexpected sounds.
11. Wondering why someone would choose the urinal or stall next to you when there are several available.
12. Bathroom Coughs.
13. Bringing your phone into the bathroom because why not and accidentally spending a suspicious amount of time in there.
14. Realizing there is more than one person in the stall beside you. Because you can hear them. Making... love sounds.
16. Dealing with a parent who has brought an unruly child in the bathroom and can't or won't stop that child from sliding under your stall door.
It's fight or flight, kid, and that means I might freak out and kick you.
17. Using an automatically flushing toilet and having it flush before you're done.
18. Using an automatically flushing toilet and having it flush 152 times while you're in there.
19. Running out of toilet paper in an empty bathroom.
20. Finding out after you've washed your hands that there are no paper towels.
21. Thinking you have a moment alone... and getting caught.
Be careful out there.
It's an awkward world.