27 Clever Gift Wrapping Tricks For Lazy People
Create the ~illusion~ of craftiness with some of these simple gift-wrapping tips and tricks.
Christmas is fast approaching, and you haven't wrapped the giant pile of presents sitting around for your friends and family yet. Let us try and help you get it done quickly and painlessly.
1. To efficiently wrap gifts, get off of the carpet and onto a hard surface.
2. Use double-stick tape to speed up your process.
3. No tape? Follow this video tutorial to wrap a gift without any tape (just one tiny sticker, or some really tight ribbon work).
4. Or you could use fabric (aka an old shirt).
5. Or a scarf.
6. You can also repurpose old, itchy sweaters.
Ill-fitting sweaters be gone!