Christmas is fast approaching, and you haven’t wrapped the giant pile of presents sitting around for your friends and family yet. Let us try and help you get it done quickly and painlessly.
3. No tape? Follow this video tutorial to wrap a gift without any tape (just one tiny sticker, or some really tight ribbon work).
Like gift-wrapping origami.
11. Or just use plain brown paper bags or parcel paper.
The plain brown looks rustic and festive in its own way, and there are plenty of things you can add to make it look fancier, like letter stamps for the recipient’s first name, or doodles.
17. No boxes? Make them!
Follow these steps to transform your cereal boxes into gift boxes.
27. Store your paper rolls in a garment bag and hang it in the closet for easy access.
Once you’ve made a mess trying to DIY your way out of this wrapping chaos, make getting out wrapping supplies the next time you’re in a bind seem less daunting. This method solves any potential small space issues with wrapping essentials, as well as any organization woes.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.