Christmas is fast approaching, and you haven’t wrapped the giant pile of presents sitting around for your friends and family yet. Let us try and help you get it done quickly and painlessly.
3. No tape? Follow this video tutorial to wrap a gift without any tape (just one tiny sticker, or some really tight ribbon work).
Like gift-wrapping origami.
11. Or just use plain brown paper bags or parcel paper.
The plain brown looks rustic and festive in its own way, and there are plenty of things you can add to make it look fancier, like letter stamps for the recipient’s first name, or doodles.
17. No boxes? Make them!
Follow these steps to transform your cereal boxes into gift boxes.
27. Store your paper rolls in a garment bag and hang it in the closet for easy access.
Once you’ve made a mess trying to DIY your way out of this wrapping chaos, make getting out wrapping supplies the next time you’re in a bind seem less daunting. This method solves any potential small space issues with wrapping essentials, as well as any organization woes.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉