1. When someone who you know is always attached to their phone doesn't answer your call.
2. When your skinny friend complains that weight loss programs aren't working for her.
3. When a Kardashian does anything.
4. When someone doesn't get your movie references.
5. When your friend simply cannot go out because she'll be celebrating the 23rd month anniversary of the first time her and her boyfriend both wore plaid on the same day by accident.
6. When the sandwich guy asks if you want mayo.
7. When your skinny friend from #2 "doesn't want" fries with her meal but then proceeds to eat all of yours.
8. When the person next to you on a packed mode of public transportation is on the phone yapping about how her friend and that guy from last night "were just so gross".
9. When your mom calls ten seconds after you've just hung up with her.
10. When you spend ten minutes carefully crafting a group text including the answers to all possible response questions, and someone still just does. not. get. it.
11. Any time Justin Bieber opens his mouth.
12. When someone oblivious to literature doesn't understand how a book without pictures could possibly be better than the movie version.
13. When someone has a spelling error in their tattoo.
14. When you tell someone that you haven't seen a movie yet, but they proceed to outline every plot point in great detail, sparing you only the very last few minutes (if you're lucky).
15. When the barista at Starbucks spells your name wrong.
16. Any time MTV makes a new reality show.
17. When half of your preset radio stations are playing the same song.
18. When someone is taking a shameless selfie in a public restroom.
19. When Taylor Swift is rumored to be in a new relationship.
20. When autocorrect changes the correctly spelled word you want to use into a completely different word.
21. Anytime somebody says, "don't roll your eyes at me!"
Fine print: eye rolling is continuously necessary in an infinite number of ways. Roll on.