3. First Time Your Fake ID Works: Yuengling
Your friend has a hi-def printer and no morals: you are now 32 years old, eight feet tall and a resident of Kalamazoo, Michigan. You take your freedom pass to the local bar and order the first thing you see — it’s probably a Yuengling. It is now your go-to beer for the rest of your life.
8. Back On Campus, Like A Boss: All of the Lights
It’s sophomore year — time to run the school. You already know all the places that will accept your fake ID but that doesn’t mean you’re that grown up. All of the lights — that is Natty Light, Keystone Light, Busch Light, and Coors Light are in your mini-fridge this year.
15. Tailgating: Shock Top
It’s game day on campus and your friends are now organized enough to get a tailgating party together! You’ve got your food, your snacks, and all you need now is a beer that says “I’m a grown up.” Shock Top definitely sounds like something a person with foresight and planning skills would drink.
20. Impending Doom of Graduation: Mystery Solo Cup
The semester is winding down, spring is in the air and suddenly, you’re in the middle of your last final and graduation is next. The only way to cope is by drinking whatever beer is in the closest red solo cup — who even knows what beer is in it but you’ll drink it anyway. YOSO! (You Only Senior Once)
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏