1. Sex works as a pain killer — especially with headaches.
2. The average size of a man's penis is 5 to 7 inches when erect.
3. Semen can be used as a face cream to help fight wrinkles and prevent acne.
4. The merkin — pubic wig — was used for sanitary reasons back in 1450. Now it's used as an erotic toy or a decorative object.
5. There are about 250 million sperm in a teaspoon of semen.
6. A man ejaculates at an average speed of 28 mph.
7. There are 5 to 25 calories in a teaspoon of semen.
8. The vibrator was invented to reduce "hysteria" in the 19th century.
9. A man's orgasm lasts, on average, about 22 seconds.
10. A woman's orgasm lasts, on average, about 18 seconds.
11. It's hard to pee after sex because of an antidiuretic hormone that prevents urine.
12. Pheromones in celery not only cause arousal in men, they also make men more attractive to women.
13. It's said that on average men have 11 erections a day.
14. Having sex can improve your sleep cycle, lower your blood pressure, and ease stress.
15. The average length of a flaccid penis is 3.89 inches.
16. In 1850 B.C. the ancient Egyptians used crocodile dung as a contraceptive.
17. A heart rate can average between 140 and 180 bpm during an orgasm.
18. According to the CDC 44% of men and 36% percent of women have tried anal sex at least once.
19. The testes increase 50% in size during sex.
20. The average vagina is 3 to 4 inches long, and it can double in size when aroused.
21. Drinking pineapple juice and other citrusy fruits may modify the taste of semen.
22. Ejaculation is a great solution to nasal congestion.
23. There are more than 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris.
25. What you know as the G-Spot was once called the Whipple Tickle.
26. It's estimated that a man will produce 14 gallons of semen in his lifetime.
27. There is a fetish called formichophilia, in which people have insects crawl over their genitals for sexual pleasure.
28. Some scientists claim masturbation can help fight depression since the body releases endorphins at the moment of climax.
32. The vagina can fall out. It's called pelvic organ prolapse.
33. Orgasms can prolong your life.