1. Having to stand on your toes so the urinal doesn’t touch your junk.
Some urinals are not meant for men 5’7” and under.
7. Suffering from neck pains because of lengthy conversations with tall co-workers.
9. Jumping up to try and reach the pull-up bar at the gym.
10. Never being able to reach far enough to hit the ball when playing pool.
Sometimes you just have to get on top of the table to get that hit.
13. Finding clever ways to reach top shelves while shopping.
For some odd reason the things you need will always be out of reach.
17. Attempting to do yoga because it apparently makes you look taller.
18. Struggling while cooking because kitchen cabinets are apparently only meant for tall people.
19. Not being able to touch the floor or even the stool step when sitting down.
20. Purchasing short shorts that turn out to be regular shorts when you wear them.
22. Always being used as an armrest by your gigantic friends.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩