11. You were also the target of physical abuse or as your brother would call it “brotherly love.”
It looked bad, but you would come out A-OK! He only meant to show you his love.
14. You had so many fights with him in which you would end up crying and your parents forced you to hug it out.
You gave each other enough time to regain your strength so you could go at it again later.
15. The pointless fights NEVER ended.
And you hardly ever got a victory.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭