11. You were also the target of physical abuse or as your brother would call it “brotherly love.”
It looked bad, but you would come out A-OK! He only meant to show you his love.
14. You had so many fights with him in which you would end up crying and your parents forced you to hug it out.
You gave each other enough time to regain your strength so you could go at it again later.
15. The pointless fights NEVER ended.
And you hardly ever got a victory.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬