1. You laugh when people say that Taco Bell has the best late night food
2. Mexican holidays are marked in your calendar so you know when to avoid La Plaza Mall
3. You know to head to The Flying Walrus before 2 a.m. in order to get that extra hour in
4. You have seen at least one quinceanera photoshoot at the McAllen Convention Center
5. You are well aware that The Island/Padre has Spring Break visitors during the entire month of March
6. You roll your eyes anytime McAllen is mentioned as a rural city or small town on national television
7. You are willing to wait in hour-long lines at Xquinkles
8. Day trips out of the country aren't uncommon
9. Trips to the flea market are family outings
10. Barbacoa Sundays are a thing you are way familiar with...
11. ... and Michael Kors is a brand that you know everyone is familiar with
12. You've gone on a Siempre Natural diet at least once.
13. You've made at least one liquor run to Ueta on the border
14. Hidalgo's Festival of Lights is one of your favorite valley events ...
15. ... and so is the livestock show
16. Trips to Harlingen are no stranger to your Forever 21 shopping habits
17. Kumori is your go-to sushi place
18. You know not to use a fake I.D. at Hillbilly's
19. You know 10th street is hell on wheels.
20. You know who Delia is and you know she makes a lot of money during the holidays
21. You or someone you know has been a victim of UTPA parking
22. Even though there is virtually no skyline, you know that all you need to see is the Chase tower to know that you are home.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!