1. This simple but standout look.
2. A leather outfit for an edgy cat.
3. A real-life beanie baby squad.
4. A spooky, not scary, mummy pup.
5. A couple of ninja outfits for some skilled cats.
6. Some expert-level Frankenweenie makeup.
7. An alternative Frankenstein costume like this one.
8. A regal costume for the cat that clearly knows who is in charge.
9. A minion pairing like this one.
10. A superhero outfit for the most confident of dogs.
11. Or a group costume idea like this one.
12. A cute gnome like this one.
13. A classic look, like this witchy terrier's.
14. Some bat wings for a night owl.
15. A breakfast-themed costume for the early riser.
16. A lion mane for the kitty that's yearning for adventure.
17. An elaborate costume like the one on this Sharknado pug.
18. Or a more simple shark costume for those that don't need so much flair.
19. A VS Angel look for a confident beauty like this one.
20. A pumpkin outfit for those that just love tradition.
21. A giraffe costume for the wilderness seeker.
22. This adorable toast costume for bread lovers.
23. A Darth Vader costume for the Star Wars fan in your life.
24. A unicorn hat for the minimalist pet like this yorkie.
25. A doctor costume for a clever pet.
26. A movie-themed group idea like this one.
27. Or a TV theme that's totally on-trend.
28. And a character costume like this cat's that truly embodies Helga Pataki's spirit.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!