- 200 grams cream cheese
- 120 grams plain flour
- 25 grams Aldi specially selected vintage reserve west country crunchy cheddar, grated
- 25 grams Aldi specially selected Tuxford & Tebbutt Mature Blue Stilton, crumbled fine
- 25 grams Aldi Roi De Trefle French Camembert, chopped
- Cranberry sauce
- 1 litre vegetable oil, for frying
1. Place the cream cheese, plain flour, salt, and pepper into a bowl and mix until a smooth dough is formed.
2. Separate the dough into three and incorporate one of the cheeses into each dough.
3. Flour your hands and take golf ball–sized pieces of the dough, flatten in the palm of your hand, and fill with ¼ teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
4. Carefully pinch up the sides and roll up to create a cute little cheese bomb. Repeat with the rest of the doughs.
5. In a large sauce pan, heat the oil to 180°C (350°F).
6. Cook the cheese bombs in small batches until golden brown, cooked through and melting inside!