1. So Sky News has commissioned this video ahead of the Budget, which we’ll hear about tomorrow.
And it’s rather splendid.
2. Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the best bit.
3. It’s the work of Sky Creative team Zoe Dunn and Sophie Empringham along with Swede Mason, who once made the greatest Masterchef video you will ever see.
4. And this Richard Madeley mash up.
5. In other news the personal income tax allowance is going up in April from £9,440 to £10,000.
6. The BBC reports:
It’s also scheduled to rise by the increase in the Consumer Prices Index (CPI) from 2015-16 onwards. And the ceiling for paying the 20% basic rate of income tax will fall again - from £32,010 of taxable income to £31,865.
This post has been updated so as to meet attribution standards.