1. It’s voting day! Just remember not to take a selfie at a polling station, because that would be naughty.
2. This needs to be stopped.
3. Anyway, lots of people on Twitter wanted you to know about the historical significance of your vote.
4. And lots of other people let the side down somewhat.
5. Of course, people had all sorts of important decisions to make today.
8. And we’d all heard yesterday about #WhyImVotingUkip.
11. But to be honest there were precious few laughs to be had. A four year-old sign from the General Election went viral again.
12. Speaking of polling stations, some looked pretty awesome…
14. …others didn’t.
16. There were also a lot of not-at-all cruel pictures of Ed Miliband eating a sandwich going around.
19. Not to mention this Drake/Miliband mash-up.
20. In other Labour news, Chuka Umunna showed off his technology prowess.
21. The person running the official Twitter feed just kind of gave up.
22. Meanwhile, UKIP’s director of communications wasn’t very happy.
23. That beaver coverage in full.
24. What about the other parties? Well, there was a GREEN SURGE.
26. But by this point the most exciting thing to happen was a former policing minister saying the word “fuckwit” on BBC2’s Daily Politics.
Yup, that’s definitely the word “fuckwit”.
27. In the mean time UKIP faced a last minute challenge from Pokemon-based anti-immigration parties.
28. And there were reports of voters being crushed by ballot papers that wouldn’t stop growing.
29. The last time we checked UKIP were doing best. Or they were according to this HILARIOUS joke.
Continues ad infinitum. Well done everyone.
See you in a year’s time for the general election.