1. This video of little Charlie dancing to the final scene of one of the greatest films ever, ever made, is going viral.
You can see why. It is a thing of great magnificence.
2. BuzzFeed News contacted his mother Lainie Kristina to find out a bit more.
She said: “Charlie is 8 years old. It is one of my favorite movies and they were showing it at a historic theatre in Knoxville this past August and my husband and I went to see it.”
3. “Since the movie had the name ‘dancing’ in it Charlie insisted on watching it the next day at home.”
4. “He has probably watched it only 10-12 times. He loves to dance and cannot sit when he is watching a music video or anything with dancing in it.”
5. “He immediately gets up and starts copying all of the moves.”
6. “It started when he was three and Michael Jackson died and he started watching his videos.”
7. THIS BIT I CAN’T I ACTUALLY CAN’T.
Sorry that wasn’t Charlie’s mother, that was me.
8. “We posted a video on YouTube when he was 4 for friends and family to see his Thriller moves (the video is called ‘Charlie is the Thriller’). He hasn’t stopped performing since then.”
I <3 you Charlie.