1. Police say the blasts were similar to those from fragmentation grenades that killed a man on Friday.
2. At least 28 people were injured, seven seriously.
Blood-stained items at the scene at the Victory Monument in central Bangkok.
3. Demonstrators are attempting to displace Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her self-exiled brother Thaksin.
4. Mr Shinawatra has lived abroad since 2008 to avoid a prison sentence after being convicted of corruption.
5. They are trying to overthrow the government and stop the upcoming elections in February.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨