4. Emotions are running high.
5. And now the campaigning is taking its toll on everyone.
6. Speaking of which, the Telegraph's man on the ground says this happened.
8. Or indeed this.
9. Right now, all the big questions are being tackled.
10. And that means it's a painful time.
11. As many people have pointed out, it's somewhat like a real relationship.
13. What will be the political fate of an independent Scotland?
14. It's a question that can only be answered with memes.
16. Reams of #memes.
17. More reams of #memes than you've seen in your wildest dreams.
19. Who will win? All we can say for sure is that this dog looks like Alistair Darling.
20. ...that Alex Salmond's face was found* in a tin of salmon... *If you believe the Sunday Sport.
21. ...that no one likes #PatronisingBTLady...
22. (Really, no one).
23. And this is the worst/best thing that ever, ever happened.
Alan White is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Alan White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.