1. Because the spires really do dream.
2. Because there's nothing better than shopping in the Covered Market.
3. Because Christ Church Meadow has Longhorn cattle.
4. And some bits of the college doubled up as Hogwarts.
5. Because you can get lost in the Ashmolean Museum for hours...
6. ...and the Pitt Rivers has one of the best anthropological and archeological collections on earth.
7. Of course, it's right behind the Museum of Natural History.
8. If you go for a walk through South Park, you'll get this view.
9. And there's nothing like the sun's rays lying static at quarter to six on polychromatical lacing of bricks.
10. Or strolling alongside the Isis on a Sunday afternoon.
11. Where you'll almost always see this kind of thing going on.
12. And if you get bored of the river you could walk along the canal...
13. ...till you get to Iffley lock.
14. Because it's a rare weekend when there won't be a bollard on one of these.
15. Because you can take a tour of the Bodleian Library, which first opened in 1602.
16. Although it's hardly the only amazing library here.
17. Because you can get an unbelievable meal at Oli's Thai...
18. ...and Yeti serves food fit for a king.
19. And if you're after pudding, there's no better ice cream than that at G&D's.
20. The live music scene is unbelievably good.
21. There's something about drinking wine in the cinema.
22. You're never far from some verdant landscape. Port Meadow is simply stunning.
23. And this looks like a country pub, but isn't.
The Victoria Arms is a 10-minute bike ride from the centre of town, and has gorgeous gardens that reach the Cherwell river.