1. A custom birthday video from a guy covering himself in condiments.
2. A ring made of dentures.
3. A ring made of dentures WITH BRACES.
4. A pair of fork friendship necklaces that say "Father" and "Son."
5. A copy of The New Yorker "with the parts I actually read highlighted."
Buy it here.
6. A Val Kilmer paper doll.
7. Face candles.
8. A jar containing a (fake) "parasitic worm maggot extraterrestrial alien."
9. Magic spells for literally anything you could ever need.
10. A pair of taxidermy mice holding sea urchins.
11. A pair of taxidermy mice getting married.
12. This steampunk baby with a lamp for a face.
13. This Barbie with a brain for a head.
14. This corsage made out of condoms.
15. "SOVIET VINTAGE CONDOMS" FROM THE '80s.
16. A latch hook pillow of a naked lady.
17. A mounted and crocheted dildo.
18. These peanut butter and jelly socks.
19. A Dave Grohl prayer candle.
20. One hundred toilet paper rolls.
21. A pickle body pillow.
22. A spider-lookin' mutant skeleton made from real bones.
23. This pair of ~herb grinders~ featuring one friend barfing on another friend.
24. Mugs shaped like gaping human mouths.
25. Doll head plant markers.
26. A goodly variety of prints featuring hot dogs in strange places.
Find them here.