1. Imagine a world where you controlled transportation.
4. Where your bed was just a hop away.
5. Where Oreos dunked themselves.
6. (Before being carried away by ants that sprang forth from your own hand.)
7. It’s a world where someone’s always there to bring you beer.
9. Where tiny yetis snack without fear.
10. Where tissues fight back.
Sometimes you’re the tissue, and sometimes you’re the hand.
11. And Legos reign supreme.
12. The rules of the human body would no longer apply in this new, strange terrain.
13. Fiction would become all too real.
14. Onerous tasks would be a breeze.
16. The inanimate would achieve self-awareness.
17. And your fortunes would reveal themselves.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌