1. Imagine a world where you controlled transportation.
4. Where your bed was just a hop away.
5. Where Oreos dunked themselves.
6. (Before being carried away by ants that sprang forth from your own hand.)
7. It’s a world where someone’s always there to bring you beer.
9. Where tiny yetis snack without fear.
10. Where tissues fight back.
Sometimes you’re the tissue, and sometimes you’re the hand.
11. And Legos reign supreme.
12. The rules of the human body would no longer apply in this new, strange terrain.
13. Fiction would become all too real.
14. Onerous tasks would be a breeze.
16. The inanimate would achieve self-awareness.
17. And your fortunes would reveal themselves.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝