1. Imagine a world where you controlled transportation.
4. Where your bed was just a hop away.
5. Where Oreos dunked themselves.
6. (Before being carried away by ants that sprang forth from your own hand.)
7. It’s a world where someone’s always there to bring you beer.
9. Where tiny yetis snack without fear.
10. Where tissues fight back.
Sometimes you’re the tissue, and sometimes you’re the hand.
11. And Legos reign supreme.
12. The rules of the human body would no longer apply in this new, strange terrain.
13. Fiction would become all too real.
14. Onerous tasks would be a breeze.
16. The inanimate would achieve self-awareness.
17. And your fortunes would reveal themselves.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.