1. No matter how clean you thought you were, you'll unearth more dirt, mold, and dust than any one human could have possibly produced.
2. On the flipside, it's a great way to finally get your place really, truly clean.
3. Cardboard boxes all of a sudden become as rare and valuable as diamonds.
4. And the world doesn't contain nearly enough bubble wrap for your purposes.
5. You'll discover that you own roughly 30 mateless socks.
6. Also: 57 spoons and not a knife as far as the eye can see.
7. AND SO MANY CHARGERS TO NOTHING.
8. On the plus side, you'll discover so many rad things you'd forgotten you own, it's basically free shopping.
9. "Packing" implies that your stuff should be more contained, not less, right?