1. Flip a computer display screen upside down.
For PCs, all you have to do is hit CTRL + ALT + down arrow (and the same combination with the up arrow will flip it back); on a Mac, open System Preferences and click Display while simultaneously holding down CTRL + Option. A new menu called Rotation should appear, and you can flip the display and save it or undo. It makes using your mouse an absolute pain in the ass.
4. Set their Facebook status privacy to “only me” so nobody will Like their stuff.
And they’ll spiral into existential despair.
6. Set a screenshot of their homescreen as wallpaper, and strategically move apps so they’re repeatedly clicking on NOTHING.
You can do this with tablets and desktops as well.
13. Pull a Nathan Fielder, if you’re feeling brave.
14. Or try this one:
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱