1. Flip a computer display screen upside down.
For PCs, all you have to do is hit CTRL + ALT + down arrow (and the same combination with the up arrow will flip it back); on a Mac, open System Preferences and click Display while simultaneously holding down CTRL + Option. A new menu called Rotation should appear, and you can flip the display and save it or undo. It makes using your mouse an absolute pain in the ass.
4. Set their Facebook status privacy to “only me” so nobody will Like their stuff.
And they’ll spiral into existential despair.
6. Set a screenshot of their homescreen as wallpaper, and strategically move apps so they’re repeatedly clicking on NOTHING.
You can do this with tablets and desktops as well.
13. Pull a Nathan Fielder, if you’re feeling brave.
14. Or try this one:
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗