5. The makings of a raging party.
Coke and potatoes — what more could you possibly want.
25. This totally-not-on-purpose, entirely random collection of letters.
Thumbnail by Mike Mozart via Flickr Creative Commons.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."