2. Eat all your meals directly in front of the fridge.
Standing up or sitting down — it’s a personal choice.
3. Leave the bathroom door wiiiiide open.
The alpha and omega of true freedom.
9. Watch all the dorky movies that always make you cry and bawl away.
No one will poke their head into your room to ask if someone you love just died and so you can enjoy Chance’s journey of redemption in peace. Bonus points if there’s a communal TV you can have all to yourself.
17. Turn the AC or heat as high/low as your heart desires.
It’ll be like your own personal sauna/tundra and nobody can tell you otherwise.
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- UK election results are slowly trickling in, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.