2. Eat all your meals directly in front of the fridge.
Standing up or sitting down — it’s a personal choice.
3. Leave the bathroom door wiiiiide open.
The alpha and omega of true freedom.
9. Watch all the dorky movies that always make you cry and bawl away.
No one will poke their head into your room to ask if someone you love just died and so you can enjoy Chance’s journey of redemption in peace. Bonus points if there’s a communal TV you can have all to yourself.
17. Turn the AC or heat as high/low as your heart desires.
It’ll be like your own personal sauna/tundra and nobody can tell you otherwise.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺