1. You can get a discounted membership and $15 gift card at Sam's Club.
2. Get six free months of two-day shipping (on eligible items) from Amazon.
3. J. Crew offers 15% off to college students (and teachers!) with valid ID in-store.
4. Same goes for Madewell.
5. Banana Republic has the same deal.
6. And if you're more into thrift shopping, most Goodwill locations will give you 10% off.
7. On Thursdays, AMC offers discounted student tickets.
8. Sign up with CollegeBudget for access to tons of deals on textbooks, clothes, courses, and basically anything else you can think of.
9. StudentRate also offers excellent deals.
10. Jo Ann Fabrics has a student discount program that nets you 10% off nearly every purchase.
11. Topshop gives a 10% discount on in-store and online purchases.
12. Check out Eastern Mountain Sports for 15-20% off.
13. Get 20-30% off shipping with FedEx.
14. Get a New York Times subscription for a reduced rate.
15. Get up to $200 off a new Apple computer.
16. Sign up for Amtrak's Student Advantage Card and save 15% on fares.
Lol hi Sam Student, u seem cool. Greyhound has a similar program, with 20% off.