There’s long been a Martha Stewart Instagram account, but it belongs to Martha’s eponymous magazine, not the guru herself.
The first picture on the account was actually posted last August, so it is an extra treat that she’s sharing with the world now. So far, she only has about 300 followers, but that is a travesty and we should all seek to rectify it.
(Also: Imagine being so famous that your handle can’t just be your name, BECAUSE IT IS ALSO THE NAME OF YOUR PERSONAL LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE, so you have to add ~ numbers ~.)
The few pictures that she’s already posted hint at truly great things to come.
5. This uncaptioned, contextless picture of lab coat-wearing folks.
9. Martha, you’re going to come so far from your days of horrifying food pictures. Godspeed.
Thumbnail image from this unmissable gem.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳