6. They can live in teacups!
A quick note about planters: the man who I buy my succulents from, who has run the same wonderful succulent nursery in New York for the past 35 years, strongly recommends only putting them in planters that can drain. They’re hearty little guys and conditions can vary, but if you’d like to be on the safe side, make sure to have a hole or two in the bottom of any planter you might make or buy.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏