1. Constantly being late to work/school because you can't leave your house without making the bed.
2. Feeling like you're forever picking up after your significant other/family members/roommates.
3. (Especially when they're just sitting around on their butts.)
4. Cleaning drunk and having no idea where you put stuff the next day.
5. Turning on the vacuum and not being able to stop until LITERALLY EVERYTHING is dust-busted.
6. Going to parties and being overwhelmed by the urge to subtly clean up rather than rage.
7. Having to control your anger when someone messes up something you JUST cleaned.
8. Experiencing the shame of having someone walk in on you doing this:
9. Finding yourself dispensing unsolicited cleaning advice to your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and loved ones.
10. Spending so much time cleaning, organizing, and arranging your desk that you have hardly any time to, you know, work.
11. Even if you're somewhere someone is going to clean up after you, like a hotel, feeling the urge to "straighten up" anyway.
12. Having to re-clean after some poor well-meaning souls attempt to do it themselves.
13. Throwing something out in a fit of organization only to realize you actually really need it.
14. Starting a project, like cleaning out your closet, and being incapable of stopping until it's done.
15. Constantly needing to buy more toothbrushes/paper towels/Swiffer pads/you name it.
They're just SO GOOD at getting dirt out of every conceivable place.