1. Constantly being late to work/school because you can’t leave your house without making the bed.
4. Cleaning drunk and having no idea where you put stuff the next day.
Keys in the freezer? Cool.
6. Going to parties and being overwhelmed by the urge to subtly clean up rather than rage.
10. Spending so much time cleaning, organizing, and arranging your desk that you have hardly any time to, you know, work.
12. Having to re-clean after some poor well-meaning souls attempt to do it themselves.
“No, you have to turn the vacuum ON first.”
13. Throwing something out in a fit of organization only to realize you actually really need it.
17. …and about having enough space to store it all.
One of life’s greatest paradoxes is the fact that in order to clean well, one must create clutter.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂