1. Constantly being late to work/school because you can’t leave your house without making the bed.
4. Cleaning drunk and having no idea where you put stuff the next day.
Keys in the freezer? Cool.
6. Going to parties and being overwhelmed by the urge to subtly clean up rather than rage.
10. Spending so much time cleaning, organizing, and arranging your desk that you have hardly any time to, you know, work.
12. Having to re-clean after some poor well-meaning souls attempt to do it themselves.
“No, you have to turn the vacuum ON first.”
13. Throwing something out in a fit of organization only to realize you actually really need it.
17. …and about having enough space to store it all.
One of life’s greatest paradoxes is the fact that in order to clean well, one must create clutter.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌