1. Constantly being late to work/school because you can’t leave your house without making the bed.
4. Cleaning drunk and having no idea where you put stuff the next day.
Keys in the freezer? Cool.
6. Going to parties and being overwhelmed by the urge to subtly clean up rather than rage.
10. Spending so much time cleaning, organizing, and arranging your desk that you have hardly any time to, you know, work.
12. Having to re-clean after some poor well-meaning souls attempt to do it themselves.
“No, you have to turn the vacuum ON first.”
13. Throwing something out in a fit of organization only to realize you actually really need it.
17. …and about having enough space to store it all.
One of life’s greatest paradoxes is the fact that in order to clean well, one must create clutter.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹