1. This person who brought their own seat.
Rush hour gets crowded.
18. This dude who’s dressed to impress.
He does so as part of The Tutu Project, taking funny pictures to make his wife smile after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. The couple published a book of the images, among other products like a calendar, postcards, and prints, with a portion of proceeds going to help men and women with the disease.
24. This wearer of toe shoes.
AND TAKER-UPPER OF A WHOLE ROW OF SEATS.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."