1. This person who brought their own seat.
Rush hour gets crowded.
18. This dude who’s dressed to impress.
He does so as part of The Tutu Project, taking funny pictures to make his wife smile after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. The couple published a book of the images, among other products like a calendar, postcards, and prints, with a portion of proceeds going to help men and women with the disease.
24. This wearer of toe shoes.
AND TAKER-UPPER OF A WHOLE ROW OF SEATS.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.