1. This person who brought their own seat.
Rush hour gets crowded.
18. This dude who’s dressed to impress.
He does so as part of The Tutu Project, taking funny pictures to make his wife smile after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. The couple published a book of the images, among other products like a calendar, postcards, and prints, with a portion of proceeds going to help men and women with the disease.
24. This wearer of toe shoes.
AND TAKER-UPPER OF A WHOLE ROW OF SEATS.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.