1. This person who brought their own seat.
Rush hour gets crowded.
18. This dude who’s dressed to impress.
He does so as part of The Tutu Project, taking funny pictures to make his wife smile after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. The couple published a book of the images, among other products like a calendar, postcards, and prints, with a portion of proceeds going to help men and women with the disease.
24. This wearer of toe shoes.
AND TAKER-UPPER OF A WHOLE ROW OF SEATS.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.